For New Management Service Inquiries, click HERE
SunCoast Property Management is a leader in Property Management in Florida and Georgia. We have a unique management system that is specifically designed with the Investor in mind, whether you're a novice or seasoned Investor, SunCoast has the tools and the staff to support you and your asset. SunCoast successfully manages approximately 2000 homes between Florida and Georgia. Our home office is located in Jacksonville, Florida and we have support offices in Atlanta, GA, Ocala, FL, Tampa, FL and Cape Coral, FL. SunCoast offers a competitive management package, setting you up for success by giving you the first 3 months Management Fee Free. SunCoast has dedicated leasing agents and our average rent ready property is on the market less than 2 weeks. We are highly educated in Government Housing and our staff is continuously educated in Property Management Law. Choosing SunCoast Property Management is the first step in real success.
Suncoast Property Management, created by Investors ... For Investors
While representing the owner of a property, our services include but are not limited to:
- Advertising your home for lease;
- Procuring prospective tenants to lease the property;
- Negotiating with prospective tenants;
- Accept deposits from prospective tenants;
- Checking qualifications & creditworthiness of prospective tenants;
- Charging & collecting lease payments;
- Representing the owner in inspection or repair of the property;
- Contracting for repair or remodeling;
- Holding trust funds or property received in managing the properties & accounting to the owner for the funds or property;
- Advising the owner regarding leasing the properties;
- Providing copies of records of acts performed on behalf of the owner of the real estate.
Our property management package includes:
- No sign up fee’s
- Competitive Monthly Management Fees – offered at a reduced rate for larger portfolios
- Accounting Services with a competitive monthly rate for multiple property management
- One-time Tenant Placement Fee. This is only charged once we have successfully placed a tenant in your home and collected the first month’s rent.
- Suncoast does not profit from any maintenance performed on behalf of your home. The only charge you will incur is what it cost Suncoast to have the item repaired/replaced.
- What will you receive from Suncoast?
- Monthly statement
- Payment on your leased property
- Each Owner Draw is generally sent to our owners by the end of the first week of each month for the prior months collected rent.
- You will have the online availability to review all statements, building related documents, maintenance reports, and payments
Click HERE for Owner Frequently Asked Questions
Click HERE for Resident Frequently Asked Questions
Click HERE for New Property Management Service Inquiries