Property Management Careers and Job Openings
SunCoast Property Management is always looking for qualified and dedicated professionals with a passion for real estate and property management. The following are opportunities we are currently accepting applications for. NO PHONE CALLS. Please see each position for how to apply. Please notate in the subject line the position you are applying for.
The following opportunities are currently available:
Type: Full Time - Experienced We are looking for a full-time maintenance/turnover technician to join our team. You will need to complete work orders, and punch units, with great experience. Need to be experienced in the following areas:
- Previous Maintenance Experience a
- Light Plumbing-Electrical
- Some Carpentry Experience
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform light plumbing/mechanical/electrical
- Perform light appliance repairs
- Repair minor property damage, as needed
- Install flooring, as needed
- Prepare vacant units for leasing
- All maintenance applicants must have their own basic tools, reliable transportation and availability to respond immediately to emergency repairs, when on call. Must be a TEAM player and have the ability to work diligently and complete projects on time and without constant direct supervision. Must also have strong interpersonal skills: be friendly, courteous and comfortable dealing with difficult situations and personalities.
FLORIDA LEASING AGENT - MUST BE FLORIDA LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENT
SunCoast Property Management is looking for motivated, licensed Real Estate Agents in the Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
***PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING***
* Current FL Real Estate License is required
* Must possess a self-motivated work ethic in a high-energy, fast-paced leasing industry
* Must be punctual and have the ability to resolve conflicting issues with professionalism
* Ability to multi-task
* Experience with or willingness to learn HUD/Section 8 move-in requirements
* Compliance with all State and Federal Fair Housing requirements
* Converts phone/email leads into scheduled showing appointments with prospective residents
* Qualifies prospects; determine needs, motives, and ability to rent
* Accepts rental applications and submit completed paperwork
* Following up with prospects to close the lease
Contact Lorrain Vigil, our Leasing Manager at email@example.com
SunCoast Property Management. LLC. is an drug free work environment, equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.