Gutters - Cleaning your home gutters in Florida is very important with so much debris falling into the gutter during this time. If this goes untreated it can cause serious damage to the drainage system and could leak into the ceiling and walls of your house.
Air Filters - Make sure to change your AC's filter once every couple months to make sure the fresh air is cycling through and keeping all the pollutants and dust from filtering back into your home.
Smoke Alarms - Be sure to test your smoke detectors regularly and replace the batteries as needed to make sure you & your family are safe during the holidays.
- Take inventory of what you have
- Organize your kitchen
- Look out for weekly sales
- Plan activities for the dinner table
- Create your menu ahead of time
- Start cooking early
- Have the guests bring dessert
- Most of all enjoy your family & friends