Here Are Some Great Tips Below!!
- Write a list of all the people you will be buying gifts for this Christmas. Work out a budget that you can afford to spend in total.
- Give a set amount to each person on your list.
- Now think about great gift ideas.
- Set a date to help you buy or make these gifts.
- Finally, think about events you may have to attend (Christmas Party, office party etc..) and whether you may have to bring a present or an entree. If so, add them to your list
- Christmas Day – do you know yet what that will look like? Start thinking about ideas for meals and snacks now. Start buying non-perishables (Champagne anyone?) early so you can catch some great sales to save money. You could even add one gift to your shopping trip each week so it’s not so hard on your budget.
Perfect Tips For During The Year!
- Put money aside each month so at Christmas time you have some extra cash for the holidays.
- Make notes in your phone if people mention things they need, like or want. Then when it comes to Christmas time, you have your list already!
- Try and buy your gifts for next year after the holiday season when everything goes on sale.
From Your Suncoast Family!!