Property Management Careers and Job Openings
SunCoast Property Management is always looking for qualified and dedicated professionals with a passion for real estate and property management. The following are opportunities we are currently accepting applications for. NO PHONE CALLS. Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please notate in the subject line the position you are applying for.
The following opportunities are currently available:
Actively seeking ALL TYPES of Construction Tradesmen. Must be licensed and insured. Email email@example.com for a vendor packet.
Type: Full Time - Experienced We are looking for a full-time maintenance/turnover technician to join our team. You will need to complete work orders, and punch units, with great experience. Need to be experienced in the following areas:
- Previous Maintenance Experience a
- HVAC Certified
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform plumbing/mechanical/electrical
- Perform appliance repairs
- Repair damaged wall paper and sheetrock as needed
- Install flooring as needed
- Prepare vacant units for leasing
- All maintenance applicants must have their own basic tools, reliable transportation and availability to respond immediately to emergency on call repairs. Must be a TEAM player and have the ability to work diligently and complete projects on time and without direct supervision. Must also have strong interpersonal skills: be friendly, courteous and comfortable dealing with difficult situations and personalities.
LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENT
SunCoast Property Management. LLC. is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.